Presents...
Was actually trying to wrap up all the presents I've bought yesterday. And you know what?! My wrapping skills suck! Think I am going to re-wrap the presents again. Gave up halfway. And my dear Ah Boy not helping at all.
First I found myself a nice spot in the living room to wrap my presents. As I was unrolling the wrapper, my dear Ah Boy has to put his arse right smack in the center of my spot!! But I luv his arse though. Cute butt!! keke...
Then my little brother had to keep rushing from me the scotched tape...Why? Because he was using to clean the screen of his PSP...
Next, Ah Boy just had to say this...'Dear ah. I thought a char bor's wrapping skill should be better than this?'
Ah...Fed up! Don't wrap liao. Think I will wrap them on Monday....
First I found myself a nice spot in the living room to wrap my presents. As I was unrolling the wrapper, my dear Ah Boy has to put his arse right smack in the center of my spot!! But I luv his arse though. Cute butt!! keke...
Then my little brother had to keep rushing from me the scotched tape...Why? Because he was using to clean the screen of his PSP...
Next, Ah Boy just had to say this...'Dear ah. I thought a char bor's wrapping skill should be better than this?'
Ah...Fed up! Don't wrap liao. Think I will wrap them on Monday....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home