Wednesday, January 11, 2006

For the sake of blogging

POSER!! Just had to say that word. For those who do not know what I am talking about, I forgive you because its non of your business. For those who know, good for you. But no prizes to be won.


Anyway, nothing much these few days. Went to Malaysia for dinner...Errmmm, I think I should say supper, with a few of MBF bikers. Though I am no longer able to browse through the forum, I will always have Ah Boy to bring me on the outings. That is provided if he is available...Usually he would be rotting in camp during the weekdays. So it would only be the holiday eves and weekends that we do the couple couple thingy...


Pictures?? Many...But how come not posted?? Because it's with Ah Boy. So wait for his post. When? I don't know. Wait lah...


***************


The bloody rain is driving me nuts. AAAggghhhhhrrrr....Think I am having a fever now. Damn... Tell you, public transport in this weather is very expensive sia...Rain is a symbol of wealth...but I think my wealth is flowing like the water in the longkang...Forgive me, talking rubbish...Can't think properly with my temperature going up and down...


Think I should turn in early. Better call Ah Boy before I get scolding...Nitez ppl. TTFN...


******************


Oh yah...and the sweet boy got me these...I went gaga over these because of the cute radio set. I gave up after 3 trys... The next day, I got the whole set!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home