Tong Shui Cafe Again..

Got back from another session at 'Tong Shui' with the ladies. Food there today was kinda disappointing. It wasn't as nice. Sharon was quiet disappointed as she did not feel like she was in Hong Kong. Kaoz...Why?? Because an indian waiter served her. She was actually hoping that he would take our order in Cantoness...Kaoz. Crazy woman.
So, more food reviews coming up...


This is the Dry Nissin Noodles with Sunset eggs and fried prawns and the Nissin Noddles soup with shrimp dumpling. Not too bad but you can DIY this at home. Ivy insisted that she would one day cook this at home and make us pay for it...

The TSC toast with strawberry jam and condensed milk. This is on my 'NO NO' list. It was to damn sweet. Kids would definately love this but not me...ah...my head hurts from all the sweetness...


The last time I ordered the TSC fries. But too salty. So this time, I ordered the TSC Cheezy fries...NOT ENOUGH CHEESE...

And people, I swear that I will never order this Cheese Baked Rice with minced beef again. Seriously, it tasted of tomato and nothing that tasted like minced beef. PUI! The only thing nice about it was the cheese.
The two other's above are repeated orders...why? Because they are on my 'order it again' list...keke. And the waiter actually told us that his boss would be opening more shops in April...Bugis, Suntec and the rest I can't remember. Too busy eating. Need to rush back to office mah...he also told us that Channel U's Makan show would be presenting their cafe...(it's actually on air now). Okie. Gotta return the PC to my brother...He is nagging like an old woman in the background...TTFN





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home