My Victim..
Oh well. I think if you guys read my victim's blog, you would find the sentences below quite familiar...
***********
V: Feel free to click on the photos to see the percentage of Singaporeans vs our dear foreign workers.When I blogged about them, I had no idea how serious the condition was, until I approved all 500 comments, of which around 70% contains stories of girls being molested.
DaB: You just can't stand foreign workers. Why? Because you are not one of the 70% that got molested. Haha...Hmmm...Not that I like or don't like them. I am very nutural about foreign workers. Of course molesting is a big NO NO...Guys who molest deserved to have their hands chopped off! Girls, same goes to you. Keep your hands where they should be.
V: Girls were huddled tightly around guys, the male ratio to female was 10:1. Only I was alone.
DaB: Awww....Poor thing. But seriously, who cares??!!
V: The distance to Civic was PURE HELL. Immediately all my trauma from my past experiences came flooding back, and I was so fucking scared to be surrounded by so many of them!! Luckily for me, SY was in front of me (she is super brave ok! She kicked the workers when they sprayed her or were too close, with her pointy boots!) and J was behind me.
DaB: Hmmm....Scared??!! Stay at home lah. Go out for fuck??!!
V: I expect a ban of these foreign workers from Orchard or City hall is not going to happen, so I am gonna petition for the next best thing: The banning of these aerosol foam sprays.
DaB: It's New Year's Eve for fuck sake. Stop being so petty just because you got sprayed at and also because you didn't get molested. Seesh. The FWs got taste....
V: What is chewing gum? Chewing gum is nothing compared the harm of these foam sprays.
DaB: Yah yah...That's because you haven't got any stuck to your clothes/hair. Wait till someone sticks a chewing gum on you and you would start asking the whole world to ban chewing gum.
V: If you want to touch me, sorry, you have to work on it just like everyone else.
DaB: So, how many guys are actually working on touching you?? Cos if I were a guy, I couldn't be bothered.
V: Let me give you a piece of startling news: I NEVER ONCE GOT MOLESTED WHEN I WORE SKIMPY CLOTHES.Always when I am in my school uniform. Oh, so now I deserve it coz school uniforms look kinky? Fuck you.
DaB: Because you look creepy when you wear skimpy clothes mah. See liao also scared. Who dare to molest?? Did it ever occur to you that maybe because you look less like a freek without make up. I am sure you didn't put on make up when you wear your school uniform right?
V: I so need to cool down. I am very, very pissed off by people who are deluding themselves that molestation by these foreign workers are not happening, JUST BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSEDLY "RACIST".
DaB: You pissed off?? As if anyone care. Who says that molestation by foreign workers are not happening? Think you are still pissed for not being 'chosen'.
DaB: Blah blah blah...Seriously, whatever. Don't bother trying to defend yourself because you are just making things worse...And yes, I cant wait for the Feb issue of 'Her World' mag to be published. Just wanna see how freeky you look in the black and white bikini..keke
************
Boh liao right?? But think about it. At least I put my comments on my own blog, it 100% sure kanna published. If I were to comment on my victim's blog, she sure reject.
Anyway, Sharon just can't stand the temptation after seeing Ah Boy's, Elieen's and my post about 'Tang Shui Cafe'. Going there for lunch today...Yueepies...
Ah Boy, don't worry, I will go there and try other new stuff. Then will update you on what are the dishes that are being added to my 'order it again' list.
***********
V: Feel free to click on the photos to see the percentage of Singaporeans vs our dear foreign workers.When I blogged about them, I had no idea how serious the condition was, until I approved all 500 comments, of which around 70% contains stories of girls being molested.
DaB: You just can't stand foreign workers. Why? Because you are not one of the 70% that got molested. Haha...Hmmm...Not that I like or don't like them. I am very nutural about foreign workers. Of course molesting is a big NO NO...Guys who molest deserved to have their hands chopped off! Girls, same goes to you. Keep your hands where they should be.
V: Girls were huddled tightly around guys, the male ratio to female was 10:1. Only I was alone.
DaB: Awww....Poor thing. But seriously, who cares??!!
V: The distance to Civic was PURE HELL. Immediately all my trauma from my past experiences came flooding back, and I was so fucking scared to be surrounded by so many of them!! Luckily for me, SY was in front of me (she is super brave ok! She kicked the workers when they sprayed her or were too close, with her pointy boots!) and J was behind me.
DaB: Hmmm....Scared??!! Stay at home lah. Go out for fuck??!!
V: I expect a ban of these foreign workers from Orchard or City hall is not going to happen, so I am gonna petition for the next best thing: The banning of these aerosol foam sprays.
DaB: It's New Year's Eve for fuck sake. Stop being so petty just because you got sprayed at and also because you didn't get molested. Seesh. The FWs got taste....
V: What is chewing gum? Chewing gum is nothing compared the harm of these foam sprays.
DaB: Yah yah...That's because you haven't got any stuck to your clothes/hair. Wait till someone sticks a chewing gum on you and you would start asking the whole world to ban chewing gum.
V: If you want to touch me, sorry, you have to work on it just like everyone else.
DaB: So, how many guys are actually working on touching you?? Cos if I were a guy, I couldn't be bothered.
V: Let me give you a piece of startling news: I NEVER ONCE GOT MOLESTED WHEN I WORE SKIMPY CLOTHES.Always when I am in my school uniform. Oh, so now I deserve it coz school uniforms look kinky? Fuck you.
DaB: Because you look creepy when you wear skimpy clothes mah. See liao also scared. Who dare to molest?? Did it ever occur to you that maybe because you look less like a freek without make up. I am sure you didn't put on make up when you wear your school uniform right?
V: I so need to cool down. I am very, very pissed off by people who are deluding themselves that molestation by these foreign workers are not happening, JUST BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSEDLY "RACIST".
DaB: You pissed off?? As if anyone care. Who says that molestation by foreign workers are not happening? Think you are still pissed for not being 'chosen'.
DaB: Blah blah blah...Seriously, whatever. Don't bother trying to defend yourself because you are just making things worse...And yes, I cant wait for the Feb issue of 'Her World' mag to be published. Just wanna see how freeky you look in the black and white bikini..keke
************
Boh liao right?? But think about it. At least I put my comments on my own blog, it 100% sure kanna published. If I were to comment on my victim's blog, she sure reject.
Anyway, Sharon just can't stand the temptation after seeing Ah Boy's, Elieen's and my post about 'Tang Shui Cafe'. Going there for lunch today...Yueepies...
Ah Boy, don't worry, I will go there and try other new stuff. Then will update you on what are the dishes that are being added to my 'order it again' list.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home