Monday, January 23, 2006

Sinned

Yes, I have sinned again. Did my shopping therapy just now, but somehow or other it still seems incomplete. What did I buy this time you may ask. This time, I bought THIS!!!




Crazy right? I know. But I like it soo much...Die. Really becoming more and more like gal gal...No, cannot!! Once in a long while I would do something stupid like this... Really not good for the wallet...

*******************

Went to 'Dian Xiao Er' with Sharon for dinner just now. I tell you...the herbal roasted duck is good lah...POWER...We had to wait for about 20 mins before we had seats to sit...See, we look soo 'Ker Lian'.


Really damn hungry lez...Can hear my stomach grumbling....


Just look at the duck. The skin is so darn crispy. The flesh is tender and juicy. And the herbal sauce is tasty and sweet. Even the soup they served was full of flavour.

See that look of satisfaction on Sharon's face...Think I am going to bring Ah Boy there next weekend. He likes roasted duck with crispy skin...Poor boy, having a rough time at range now. Stupid rifle giving him problem...

Ah Boy, don't sad okie...I treat you dinner k? And also buy you cigar chocolate...One each!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home