Vday
Happy Vday ppl. Hugz hugz muackz muackz!! Those of you gals who got flowers today, lucky bitches!!
*******************
My little conversation with Ah Boy last night.
DaB> Kaoz, tomorrow my exec on leave.
AKG> Is it? My side also got alot of jokers applying for leave and off. Excuses like 'tomorrow got driving test', 'tomorrow got medical appointment', 'got to help mother pack to move house'..
DaB> Ah...they all 'keh siao' one lah. Fuck. Tomorrow Vday what.
AKG> Yah lah. Then I say loz, driving test must show me booklet first. Medical appointment must show me appointment card. Move house don't come and 'keh siao'.
DaB> Haha...they really 'si beh jia lat' lez. Kaoz..haha.
AKG> Then got one guy better still. Show me last year receipt and tell me tomorrow got dental appointment.
DaB> (eyes rolling) hahaha...stupid ass. Oh ya, My exec forced her hubby to buy her roses...
AKG> Huh?
DaB> Yah! That's what she told me. Cynthia also ask Bryant to buy her a stalk of rose.
AKG> Wah! Lucky you never force me to do this kind of nonsense. Ask me to buy roses I rather take the money and go somewhere eat ah.
DaB> You know why I never force you. Because no point. Vomite blood only. Haha...and as if I will be seeing you tomorrow. You busy man lez.
AKG> Correct what! Waste money.
DaB> But it's Vday what. Come on lah, I never receive flowers on Vdays. Okie lah, other than from the guys I don't like.
AKG> Humph! You sure you never receive flowers before?
DaB> I said on Vday lah idiot! Kaoz! Talk to you very tired lez. Going to sleep liao lah.
AKG> Okie. I will be going to 'mark attendance'.
DaB> ?? For fuck?
AKG> Got a feeling that alot won't book in tonight.
DaB> Jia lat loz like that. Play punk...okie going to sleep liao. Nightz..
AKG> Nite nite...
********************
True enough...more than half the guys did not book in last night. Looks like the guys are going to have a black vday today...Or bi good...
*******************
My little conversation with Ah Boy last night.
DaB> Kaoz, tomorrow my exec on leave.
AKG> Is it? My side also got alot of jokers applying for leave and off. Excuses like 'tomorrow got driving test', 'tomorrow got medical appointment', 'got to help mother pack to move house'..
DaB> Ah...they all 'keh siao' one lah. Fuck. Tomorrow Vday what.
AKG> Yah lah. Then I say loz, driving test must show me booklet first. Medical appointment must show me appointment card. Move house don't come and 'keh siao'.
DaB> Haha...they really 'si beh jia lat' lez. Kaoz..haha.
AKG> Then got one guy better still. Show me last year receipt and tell me tomorrow got dental appointment.
DaB> (eyes rolling) hahaha...stupid ass. Oh ya, My exec forced her hubby to buy her roses...
AKG> Huh?
DaB> Yah! That's what she told me. Cynthia also ask Bryant to buy her a stalk of rose.
AKG> Wah! Lucky you never force me to do this kind of nonsense. Ask me to buy roses I rather take the money and go somewhere eat ah.
DaB> You know why I never force you. Because no point. Vomite blood only. Haha...and as if I will be seeing you tomorrow. You busy man lez.
AKG> Correct what! Waste money.
DaB> But it's Vday what. Come on lah, I never receive flowers on Vdays. Okie lah, other than from the guys I don't like.
AKG> Humph! You sure you never receive flowers before?
DaB> I said on Vday lah idiot! Kaoz! Talk to you very tired lez. Going to sleep liao lah.
AKG> Okie. I will be going to 'mark attendance'.
DaB> ?? For fuck?
AKG> Got a feeling that alot won't book in tonight.
DaB> Jia lat loz like that. Play punk...okie going to sleep liao. Nightz..
AKG> Nite nite...
********************
True enough...more than half the guys did not book in last night. Looks like the guys are going to have a black vday today...Or bi good...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home