
Okie. Quick intro to the food. Shark's fin. Ah Boy's best friend. He refuses to eat any of this when we go to weddings. Haha...and I always get to eat 2 bowls. But do not expect any during my wedding. Very very yummy bowl of shark's fin. Big chunks of crab meat, crab roe and also lump of shark's fin...Shoik ah.

This is a half eaten plate of top shell in thai sauce. The sauce is very tasty. Sweet, sour and spicy. Fong Men was too busy eating so by the time she remembered to take a picture, it was already half eaten.

Stewed duck, meat and toufu. Nice. Just like home cooked. The type where my dad would have already let it boil for 2 nights... Slurp

Vegetables with abalone and mushrooms. I don't have to say anything but I am sure you can guess what was gone before the veges were...

Herbal Chicken. The flesh is very tender and the gravy is shoik. Very very tasty...

Steamed promfet in Hong Kong style. I am sure Ah Boy would have loved this...Fish is uber fresh....

Oooo...And Ah Boy and my all time favourite desert...Yam Paste. It's so darn good. Not too sweet. Texture is just nice. *Drool*...
There was Yu Sheng but we were all too busy to take any pictures...keke...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home