************
Hmmm....What's this??

I wonder who is it for?
DaB> Who left it in office?
AKG> Don noe whose ah? Okie loz. Then I give other people.
DaB> Mine Mine!! Keke. Thank you baby. But I didn't get anything for you. I is now guilty.
AKG> NVM.
DaB> Okie, I make it up to you by giving you a home spa. Okie?
AKG> Set!
1645hrs
Phone rings...
DaB> Yo yo, what's up?
AKG> I'm in my bunk now. Going over to pick you up. Where do you want to go for dinner?
DaB> Huh? What? Why you didn't tell me we are going out? Kaoz, dressed like ah ma today loz.
AKG> Surprise! I is dress like ah gong also. Anyway, who cares? I am the one looking at you not others man.
DaB> True true..okie see you later.
AKG> Bye..
*****************
Went to Yoshinoya yesterday for a lomantic dinner. Ordered the Valentine's day value meal. Two combo meal, dessert, side dish, heart shaped note pad and a stalk of rose for $18.20. And it was also the only place without a bloody long queue.
Then we went over to Jurong Point to look for Evon. Poor girl, had to spend Vday alone. Hubby busy at the shop so she is all alone. So, we went over to give her some lovin...Tell you. Jurong Point packed like fuck man. Every single restaurant there had queues longer than what I see everyday. Poor Evon was so hungry and we managed to grab a sit at MOS burger.
******************

Haha! Soo happy!! My Ah Boy got me the mesh ring...So sweet. Wasn't expecting anything from him this Vday. But that's my Ah Boy. Always doing the least expected. Didn't even plan to meet too in the first place... Thank you baby. Muackz
************
P.S. WZ, the complain does help...hahaha



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home