Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Sinful Place

Dear ladies, I have found another 'sinful' place to add to my list other than Watsons, SaSa and shoes shop in all the shopping centers. It's The Face Shop!


And who is the evil person who introduced me to this place? Sharon Neo! Haha...She went gaga over it during her trip to Korea. Just this month, I spent like close to a $100 there.


What did I buy? Some sheet face mask, overnight face mask, make up base, make up remover wipes, nail polish and other stuff to keep my nails nice, some more sheet masks and more masks for Ah Boy...haha..(Think he is going to nag at me later..) And guess what. I've got the membership there too. Haha...


I just love the shop to bits man. Cheap, good and just right for my skin. Was using some branded and expensive products before and all the pimples started erupting...So, No more expensive facial products for me liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home