Happy Birthday Daddy!!! (Ya right..as if he reads my blog..He doesn't even know how to operate the computer in the first place. Ha!)
********************
Pretty much nothing interesting the past few days except for some shopping and food therapy during the weekend.
Went for dinner yesterday with the gals in office led by the Da Jie Da of Tiong Bahru, Ivy (aka ViVi Jie)! We kinda got alot of stares when we were having dinner. Think it's because all four of us were dressed in black yesterday. No, we did not plan this. It just happened. With Ivy walking in the front and the rest of us at the back, think we could produce another 'Ku Wa Jai' movie...But it would be the Ah Lian version.
No pics from dinner. No time to upload it last night. Too tired. Need beauty sleep. I'll do it when I am free...
*************************
Bloody hell. The MRT was delayed for 3 mins at every station this morning. And my tummy was like grumbling. I was soo fucking hungry. Was because of some oil spill thingy at Outram Park Station.
And I just discovered that we have a 'ninja' in my new office...keke
********************
Pretty much nothing interesting the past few days except for some shopping and food therapy during the weekend.
Went for dinner yesterday with the gals in office led by the Da Jie Da of Tiong Bahru, Ivy (aka ViVi Jie)! We kinda got alot of stares when we were having dinner. Think it's because all four of us were dressed in black yesterday. No, we did not plan this. It just happened. With Ivy walking in the front and the rest of us at the back, think we could produce another 'Ku Wa Jai' movie...But it would be the Ah Lian version.
No pics from dinner. No time to upload it last night. Too tired. Need beauty sleep. I'll do it when I am free...
*************************
Bloody hell. The MRT was delayed for 3 mins at every station this morning. And my tummy was like grumbling. I was soo fucking hungry. Was because of some oil spill thingy at Outram Park Station.
And I just discovered that we have a 'ninja' in my new office...keke



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home