Monday, March 13, 2006

It was a totally crappy week at office last week. My GM started giving his lecture on ISO blah blah blah...and my execs panicked...and who to 'kio sai'? Us...the little HRAs...

Think it is normal to have shit like this happening in offices regardless if you are in the SAF or with the pte ltd companies...Same shit different smell...crap.

Sharon, thanks for all your help. If not, I think I would be in a total wrack. Don't need to perm hair also 'kiew'. If it was not for Sharon, always there ready to help me, I think I would have papers right up to my neck for I have a boss who doesn't even care if work is really done.

And you know what? I am not the only one with a fucked up boss. Poor Sharon and Fong Men's boss suck too. Another Suzie...(XW, think you know what I am talking about.). Mine is more like the black bitch, only without the sex portion...

I wish I was back in school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home