Monday, March 27, 2006

Ah Boy has been complaining that I have not been updating my blog. But I was just too busy with work lah.


*********************


Attended my company's D&D at Rasa Sentosa last Saturday. Theme, Surviour. Yah! The only thing that I need to survive from is the crap from work.


The setting was nice (but no photos...all with Ivy) sunset and all. But one thing was lacking, breeze. There was no breeze at all! Lucky we were all in simple outfits. Got our charcoal potrait done but it didn't look a single bit like us at all. UGLY like fuck!



Then there were the snake charmers. Didn't get to take pictures with the snakes cause Sharon and Ivy were kinda afraid of the snakes. And there were the fire eaters...


Dinner as alright. Nothing fantastic. And the performace? 'Seventh month kor tai'. The first item was a dance item by some guys from Gold Dust. Next, a song item by some virgin from some wierd island. I swear, it was on the programme sheet. But it sounded like kor tai . My god. Then there was the lame magic show... the type where only 7 year old kids enjoy.


Lucky the D&D was free. Not like the SAF's. Pay $150 but programme sucks too...And the lucky draw prizes are better too. Top prize, $888 travel voucher. Shoik sia...Too bad, no luck.


***********************


Wedding plans are a headache. Think I am fainting from the stress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home