I was being asked the funniest question today. My friend (let's just call her A) asked me if I used to be a lesbian...I was like "Huh? Since when sia??"
Apparently, her friend, who so happens to stay in Bedok, told her that I used to be one.
My reply to her was.."I have had bfs since the age of 10...How to be a les??". She was soo afraid to ask me at first. Afraid that I would be angry. But that question made me laugh...
Whoever her friend was, it's either she is in love with me, envious of me or really hates me to the core man...
*****************
Planning planning and more planning...
I want the perfect wedding. The wedding that I've always pictured mine to be.
I really hope that everything goes smoothly...
*****************
Work at office has been real shitty man. Don't know if I am able to finish the report by tomorrow. Whatever it is, I HAVE to finish the report tomorrow.
My exec has been taking leave and leaving on the dot these few weeks. She is definately giving the 'boh chap' attitude. Think my hair is dropping from all this stress...She is soo not helping me when she is suppose to be doing so. I need a holiday...AAAHHHHHhhhhrrrgggg.
Hope that blacky from upstairs doesn't call me tomorrow to bug me for the report because I told him I would give it to him on friday. He hates my boss that's why he keeps picking on the girls in our department. Fuck.
Hope all this stress can make me lose some weight. I need to be slim and pretty on my wedding day. But I don't think the stress is going to make me look pretty though. It's adding wrinkles to my face...FACIAL! I NEED FACIAL!!
***********************
Really looking like an auntie these few days...
My hair is all wrong.
My face is all wrong.
My skin condition is all wrong.
And my fashion sense is definately going all wrong...
HELP!!
Apparently, her friend, who so happens to stay in Bedok, told her that I used to be one.
My reply to her was.."I have had bfs since the age of 10...How to be a les??". She was soo afraid to ask me at first. Afraid that I would be angry. But that question made me laugh...
Whoever her friend was, it's either she is in love with me, envious of me or really hates me to the core man...
*****************
Planning planning and more planning...
I want the perfect wedding. The wedding that I've always pictured mine to be.
I really hope that everything goes smoothly...
*****************
Work at office has been real shitty man. Don't know if I am able to finish the report by tomorrow. Whatever it is, I HAVE to finish the report tomorrow.
My exec has been taking leave and leaving on the dot these few weeks. She is definately giving the 'boh chap' attitude. Think my hair is dropping from all this stress...She is soo not helping me when she is suppose to be doing so. I need a holiday...AAAHHHHHhhhhrrrgggg.
Hope that blacky from upstairs doesn't call me tomorrow to bug me for the report because I told him I would give it to him on friday. He hates my boss that's why he keeps picking on the girls in our department. Fuck.
Hope all this stress can make me lose some weight. I need to be slim and pretty on my wedding day. But I don't think the stress is going to make me look pretty though. It's adding wrinkles to my face...FACIAL! I NEED FACIAL!!
***********************
Really looking like an auntie these few days...
My hair is all wrong.
My face is all wrong.
My skin condition is all wrong.
And my fashion sense is definately going all wrong...
HELP!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home