Was in the train to work yesterday and these two assholes squeezed, shoved and pushed me just to get to the empty seat in front of me. Kaoz! And I was just about to turn and sit! BLOODY ASSHOLE!!

The moment they laid their butts down on the chair, the just shut their eyes and pretended to sleep. How did I know they were pretending? Cause they opened their eyes ocassionally to peep if I was still staring at them. Kaoz! Come on! I am not really in need of seats in the train yet. Maybe in another 2 yrs or so when I am preggy (If I am by then that is) or something... Go ahead and sit lah you two 'able bodied person who have no backbone and a total disgrace to all Singaporean'!
And another one caught by my camera this morning was a young 2LT who 'flew' to the empty seat (train quite empty then, I also don't know why he so 'kan jiong') and started to drift into a sweet slumber...

*************************
Things I would do to people in the MRT
1) Grab the hair (those with long hair lah) of those who lean against the pole as if it is theirs. Too bad if the train jerks and a few strands of his/her hair gets pulled off. Those with short hair get pinched by me. Hey! I am standing and if all the handles are used up, I need to hold on to the pole right?
2) Lecture those who snatched the seat that I gave up for the old/preggy. Come on, these people need it more than you. So don't just dump your lazy fat arse on the seat and pretend to go to sleep. I don't give a shit...so FUCKING GET UP AND LET THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE SEAT!!!
3) Okie, I would only do this if I have someone with me or I would look like an idiot. Usually I would be standing away from the door letting people alight from the train before I enter. As for those people who push and shove their way though would most prob hear this coming out from my mouth. 'See! I told you they are a disgrace! Push and shove like there is no tomorrow. Or the train would shut the door and chop their bodies into two!'.
4) When I am alighting the train, I would just walk straight ahead. Those who are squeezing their way in would usually get hit by my bag (there is always something hard in my bag), stepped on or hit by my shoulder. There was once a lady who acutally took two steps back after hitting my shoulder...too bad for her...Next time, don't squeeze. Let people alight first.
These are the few evil things that I can think of. Will update once I remember any other evil things I do to these people on the train...TTFN



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home