Thursday, April 20, 2006

Think I am losing touch. I find that I am no longer as bitchy as before...How can?? Cannot!! Must get my bitchiness back.


Why did I say that I am losing it? Cause yesterday, I failed to 'shoot' at a person and I went home asking myself why on earth did I hold back??


I should have just said what I wanted to say...Bloody hell. Who cares if she hates me after that? It is non of my fucking problem man. I should have just said,'Oi, why you soo rude one! Reading off other people's shoulders..Got say want to let you see mez?'


But then, I chose not to. Why? I have no fucking idea man. Kaoz...Soo disappointed in myself..SIGH....


Oh well, she was rude what. And even if I really did tell it straight in her face, she deserved it. Needs to be taught some basic manners. And why on earth did she have to spread what ever stuff she read? Kaoz...


But oh well, seriously, who am I to say anything when the owner of the letter did not even complain...So, I should just keep my mouth shut and not make things ugly for him...


*******************


Okie...it is another shitty day at work...TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home