Was out the whole day today. No idea how I did it man...I was woken up from my sweet slumber at 8am but people from the Woker's Party. They were starting their whatever nonsense just outside my bedroom window. AAARRRRRrrrgggg...
So, I decided to be a good daughter and accompany my parents down for breakfast. After which we ended up making new specs for the whole family. Cool. Me and my Dad had to force my Mom to get a haircut. Her long hair is making her look messy. She needed something more refreshing...So I had to force her to wait at the hair salon and get her hair cut.
Spent half the day 'chasing' the sun with my bro. Stupid clouds! Humph! Mi is going sun tanning again tomorrow. Managed to get my parents to eat Thai food with me today but I am too lazy to post any of the pictures...think it must be the swimming...I is old liao...
Okie...I am starting to get lost for words. Think I better stop here...TTFN
So, I decided to be a good daughter and accompany my parents down for breakfast. After which we ended up making new specs for the whole family. Cool. Me and my Dad had to force my Mom to get a haircut. Her long hair is making her look messy. She needed something more refreshing...So I had to force her to wait at the hair salon and get her hair cut.
Spent half the day 'chasing' the sun with my bro. Stupid clouds! Humph! Mi is going sun tanning again tomorrow. Managed to get my parents to eat Thai food with me today but I am too lazy to post any of the pictures...think it must be the swimming...I is old liao...
Okie...I am starting to get lost for words. Think I better stop here...TTFN



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home