Saturday, April 29, 2006

I AM SOO FREAKING BORED!!!!


What did I do today?? Nothing much. Brought Yvvone to Jurong Point. I wanted to make a new pair of glasses but it is soo darn expensive...$200 plus!! I might as well wait for the new series of ladies cut Oakely glasses that would be out next month or so. Cleared up Ah Boy's room but my room is still like shit. Think will clear mine next weekend...after I have voted...See my mood first. After which I went to my hair salon to have my monthly hair treatment. Listening to the on going gossipings of the Ah Soh's there etc. And later went home to find that there was nobody at home at all!!!


Tried to make plans for today but it seems that all my friends are busy with their own programme. Sharon's out shopping at Ikea. Minie's out with her bf drinking somewhere. Pierre watching soccer with his friends. Shandy needs his beauty sleep. Vincent has a dinner appointment with his family. Bryant and Noel gone to Malaysia to watch some drag race between cars and bikes. Sarah B and hubby should be in the Casino in Genting right now. Sarah M lives too far but I wished I could be there. ...Sniff sniff..


Oh well, would be going swimming and tanning with my brother tomorrow. Hope that we can go over to my Aunt's place to use her pool. Lesser people...keke... Wonder what else we could do after that...hmmmm....Could ask my parents if they are going clubbing so I can join...Free drinks..


Worst...I've still got Monday to plan for. Damn! Think I need to take up dancing, yoga or something. But only go for the lessons when Ah Boy is not in town...keke. I pictured that if I were to have my own house (which is like in another 6 mths time), I would be doing housework, surffing the net, playing either the Xbox, Xbox360 or PS2 or even getting the guys to come over for a cooking session...


Damn, starting to sound more and more like a Huang Lian Po liao...Siao liao lah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home