Friday, May 05, 2006

Another Shopping Cum Dinner date with Sharon after work. Actually, it was me who wanted her to accompany me to City Hall... I wanted to buy the black dress from Daniel Yam but then...No more...Sob Sob...




***********************

Dinner was as Dian Xiao Er again...we just missed the duck. Even Ah Boy's Mom said that it was good.

Sharon drooled while looking at the menu. Soo many yummy dishes to choose from...And furthermore, we were hungry...

See, she drink tea also soo 'si wen'....

We were keeping ourselves occupied by taking pics...WE WERE BLOODY HUNGRY!!!



See the look of satisfaction...Damn, the duck is good man.... Too bad Ah Boy cannot taste the yummy duck...Slurp...

Food Rating : * * * * *

*************************

You know how I can't stand grown man carrying their partner's bag...PUSSY!!! Within 5 mins, I saw 3 and alot more along the way...what's up man...

*********************

Found another use for MRT...Clothes hanger....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home