
Vincent aka Bear Bear. He is camera shy...NOT!! He's just plain vain. Hair never style and outfit not nice so cannot take picture...
Pierre aka Small Boy. This guy is 24 but he still looks like he is a 16 yr old boy...kaoz...
Shandy aka Shan Shan... He is the 'Andy Lau' of the group..Don't see him like girly girly but his singing not bad eh...
We stopped by at HongKong Cafe along East Coast Road for supper and gossips. And you know what my dear friends. Go there AT YOUR OWN RISK....


The guys looking at the menu...complaining that the items were quite costly... Not much varieties actually...the menu starts from number 101...skips a few numbers and ends at 600 plus..So don't trust the numbers...
Almond paste with black glutinous rice... I only taste sugar and starch...I didn't finish this...
Hong Dou Bing.... Those who like red beans...this is a dessert for you. But it does not quench your thirst.
Some Mango ice thingy...Vincent said that it was not too bad....
Toast with Peanut butter and condensed milk. This is...PUI...The one that I tried at Tong Shui was way much better than this. I couldn't taste the peanut butter and condensed milk at all! Disappointed man.
HongKong Char Siew and Fried Wonton Noodles. Think they should rename this as HK Char Siew Noodles. Cause there was quite abit of char siew and as you can see, only ONE miserable fried wonton...WTF?
Cheesy broccoli....I think I can do way better than this. The only cheese I can find was on the piece of broccoli in the middle...
Deep fried prawns with salted egg. This is actually slightly bigger 'heh bi', soaked in oil and coated with salt. I didn't taste any salted egg at all.
HongKong style fried noodles. All there was in the noodle was tao geh and pieces of spring onion...maybe three or five pieces of meat.
The next time, think we would all go to the coffee shop beside which sells bak chor mee...Smells good from where we were sitting...
Food Rating : * * * * *













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home