Monday, May 29, 2006

Coffee Bean came up with a new Branch Menu and we decided to give it a try. Nothing much actually but the egg in the picture actually made me drool. It look all runny and nice on the pic. But when it came, the yolk wasn't runny at all...it was over cooked...It would be just a one time thingy though...Won't order it next time unless if that is the only thing left on the menu.




Some smoked salmon in between 2 slices of bread with an egg on top....



Salsa sauce with an egg and slices of bread to go with it....

I was almost choked to death loz. As I was chewing, I almost swallowed a piece of sharp plastic. Ah Boy took the whole plate and complained to the manager. She was nice though. She gave us a refund even though we didn't asked for it. Thank you Jol Ynn...

Food Rating : * * * * *

********************

I is naughty. I is bad...I bought 5 pairs of shoes in 1 mth!!! Jia Lat...All from Jurong Point. Price ranges from $19.90 to $35.90. And they are very comfy...




Nice?? And below is my favourite pair.....Fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it.


*********************

Was at Balestier yesterday to see our interior designer...After which we stopped by at Boon Tong Kee to have their famous chicken rice.

Fried sambal kangkong was fried to perfection. Still crunchy and also tasty from the shirmp paste...slurp


Fried toufu. Very crispy on the outside and very soft on the inside.



Chicken? Juicy, tasty, tender...yummy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home