Monday, May 22, 2006

Another weekend with Vincent and Evon. This time round, we went shopping for Evon's birthday present. Yup. She shares the same birthday with Ah Boy...But poor Ah Boy got no LV from Vincent...I also no money to buy him one...keke





Okie...was abit too hungry to continue further as I only had breakfast, lunch or branch..whatever they call it...So we went to Din Tai Fung at The Paragon.





Husband and wife double checking the orders....




Vincent trying to act cute...


Vincent trying to act cool....


Drunked chicken for starter..I think that is what it's called..cause I tasted alcohol....Nobody liked it.


Dou meow...To me its just nice but Evon thought that it was not salty enough...


Pai Gu Ku Gua Tang...but tasted of chicken soup according to Vincent..


Stew Beef Noodles...Tasted alot like the instant noodles that I had in Taiwan...Nice...


Noodles in chicken soup...alittle too bland for me....


Xiao Long Bao..very good when it is hot...shoik ah...


Some prawn thingy that tasted alot like the Xiao Long Bao but with prawns...


Juicy pork and shirmp dumpling...nice...

Was not bad but a little to costly. I guess we just ticked the menu without thinking...keke....

Food Rating : * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home