Friday, June 09, 2006

Another year has passed and it is time to celebrate Ah Boy's birthday again...It's a early celebration. Brought the 'King' for high tea at Marriott Hotel. Their food variety was alot lesser than the last time I went there with Xiuwen and the other ladies. But who am I to complain, after all, it was free. M1 sunperks points. Keke...Ooi! I is poor mah. So boh pian...



Posing with the promotion menu......



Enjoying his beef and waffles.....



Attack of the wasabi....hahahaha


Soo afraid that I would steal his desserts...Oh come on, there are more from where that came from... :P

After which, we decided to catch 'Cars'. Its really a funny show. Good for those who just wanna have a good laugh after a hard day work. Nice graphics too.

And of cause, not forgetting shopping. Managed to buy 2 pieces of decent shirts for him. Me and Evon are tired of seeing him with the few same shirts everytime we go out...


I don't know what was he thinking but I guess he was just giving his 'gong-est' look for this pic...

Food Rating : * * * * *

*******************************

Finally! Going to get the keys for our flat on 14 July....YES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home