Tell you. June is the month that I am most broke. Why?? Cause my Mom's birthday is on the 4th. Charlie's on the 10th. Vincent's on the 19th and my little bro's on the 22nd. How not to be broke I ask you??
My Mom decided to get a cake for Bro's birthday a day earlier to suprise him. So, she called me early in the morning to get me to buy the cake. But later in the day, my mother did a very clever thing and she called me, laughing non stop over the other line.
Mom: Hahaha...
Me : Huh? Mom. Can you stop laughing? What is it??
Mom : I spoiled the surprise....(still laughing)
Me : Win liao loz...What did you do sia??
Mom : I wanted to sms you telling you not to buy a big cake. A small one would do...
Me : And?
Mom : But I smsed your brother instead....
Me : * Eye rolling*
***********************
Sms Content
Mom: Don buy such a big one hor.
Bro : Big what? Buy what??
Mom : Cake lah!
Bro : Buy cake for what??
Mom : Wesley's birthday lah. You old liao ah. Soo forgetful.
Bro : ..... I am Wesley.......
**************************
Waiting for Mom to get the knife....




Soo big liao still carry 'chou chou'....Happy 21th Birthday Di....
My Mom decided to get a cake for Bro's birthday a day earlier to suprise him. So, she called me early in the morning to get me to buy the cake. But later in the day, my mother did a very clever thing and she called me, laughing non stop over the other line.
Mom: Hahaha...
Me : Huh? Mom. Can you stop laughing? What is it??
Mom : I spoiled the surprise....(still laughing)
Me : Win liao loz...What did you do sia??
Mom : I wanted to sms you telling you not to buy a big cake. A small one would do...
Me : And?
Mom : But I smsed your brother instead....
Me : * Eye rolling*
***********************
Sms Content
Mom: Don buy such a big one hor.
Bro : Big what? Buy what??
Mom : Cake lah!
Bro : Buy cake for what??
Mom : Wesley's birthday lah. You old liao ah. Soo forgetful.
Bro : ..... I am Wesley.......
**************************
Waiting for Mom to get the knife....




Soo big liao still carry 'chou chou'....Happy 21th Birthday Di....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home