Kiss and Tell
Kiss and tell...Is it the men or the women who are guilty of it? Come on people...Don't give me the bullshit that non of you ever kissed and tell. Each and everyone of us are guilty of it but it all depends on how much we reveal...
Oh come on, men are guilty of it we all know. But if you were to compare, the female of the species are more guitly at it rather than the males. Sometimes some gals just go on and on and on...they never know when to stop.
Most of the time, those that brag on and on are those who just wanna fit in, wanna let people think that they are soo hip and cool (which they are not!!) or they just cant think of anything else to talk about.
Of cause I talk about sex! There is nothing wrong talking about sex. But I seriously don't need to know what goes on from the time you close the door till you open it...(this applies only to ppl who are trying to be who they are not...) But if you are someone who I still can joke along and not look uncomfy when talking about this topic...you are soo god damn free to talk about anything shit you wanna talk about....( Psst..Wen, I think you know who I am refering too huh...)
And guys...it doesn't end here...if you think that you are the only ones with the 'little black book', think again...All I can say is that if I were to have one, the contents are not gonna be pretty...And baby, you can rest assure that I don't have one...cause I don't need one...*wink*
Oh come on, men are guilty of it we all know. But if you were to compare, the female of the species are more guitly at it rather than the males. Sometimes some gals just go on and on and on...they never know when to stop.
Most of the time, those that brag on and on are those who just wanna fit in, wanna let people think that they are soo hip and cool (which they are not!!) or they just cant think of anything else to talk about.
Of cause I talk about sex! There is nothing wrong talking about sex. But I seriously don't need to know what goes on from the time you close the door till you open it...(this applies only to ppl who are trying to be who they are not...) But if you are someone who I still can joke along and not look uncomfy when talking about this topic...you are soo god damn free to talk about anything shit you wanna talk about....( Psst..Wen, I think you know who I am refering too huh...)
And guys...it doesn't end here...if you think that you are the only ones with the 'little black book', think again...All I can say is that if I were to have one, the contents are not gonna be pretty...And baby, you can rest assure that I don't have one...cause I don't need one...*wink*



1 Comments:
Marshall '91 finds success with blog
From the moment that breaking news on politics, culture and foreign affairs leaves Capitol Hill, celebrity blogger Joshua Marshall '91 filters through the virtual press for leads and links to share with his ...
Nice content! We'll visit often...
Why not browse our cad drafting - related site and see what we have to say about cad drafting?
Meanwhile, keep up the great blogging!
Post a Comment
<< Home