Mike He
I can't believe that I actually went to Bugis to catch Mike He with Evon. 天啊!Imagine. Me and a bunch of screaming young school gals...I was only there to take a peek. Just wanna see if he is as good looking as he was on TV.
Quite disappointed actually. He doesn't look as good. Still prefere his bad boy image in the show 'Devil beside you'. Yeah, its the one with Rainie...
We were in the crowd for about 15 mins and we couldn't take it. Too many pushing...I had to hit some guy's balls and gal's boobs in order to get out of the crowd...
For those who are wondering who he is...

Quite disappointed actually. He doesn't look as good. Still prefere his bad boy image in the show 'Devil beside you'. Yeah, its the one with Rainie...
We were in the crowd for about 15 mins and we couldn't take it. Too many pushing...I had to hit some guy's balls and gal's boobs in order to get out of the crowd...
For those who are wondering who he is...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home