Bored
To tell you guys the truth, I am pretty bored with reading my own blog. Nothing but food, food
and more food. Oh well, you can't blame me. Other than preparing for my wedding and new house, my life is pretty boring. Nothing exciting has yet to happen....
*********************************
As usual, our sundays are mostly booked by Vincent and Evon.
We went to Xin Wang at Cineleisure for dinner. Hmmm...or was it supper. Nevermind. Since I have've introduced this place before, I will just do a quick one....
Famous HK Baked spag and pork chop. The one at Marina Sq has more cheese toping.

and more food. Oh well, you can't blame me. Other than preparing for my wedding and new house, my life is pretty boring. Nothing exciting has yet to happen....
*********************************
As usual, our sundays are mostly booked by Vincent and Evon.
We went to Xin Wang at Cineleisure for dinner. Hmmm...or was it supper. Nevermind. Since I have've introduced this place before, I will just do a quick one....
Famous HK Baked spag and pork chop. The one at Marina Sq has more cheese toping.
Steamed pork ribs. Suprisingly soft and tasty...
Chicken Feet. Not too bad...
Bo lo bun with pineapple and butter. We found it okie but the Ong couple don't really fancy it.
Carrot Cake. Quite nice actually. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Of cause we ordered the Peanut butter toast with milo powder on top. How could we miss that? Just that damn blogger didn't allow me to upload the other pics. Javier insisted we order it. He wants his milo roti (that was what he called it.). Eat until whole mouth also got peanut butter.
Outrage of modesty....








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home