Friday, August 11, 2006

Breeks

Mom was bored yesterday cause Dad went out with his friends. Initally, I only wanted to collect my Crocs Prima and head back to Bedok for a facial. But Mom called me saying she wanted company. Both of us ended up having dinner at Breeks...



Told Mom to smile for the camera...very haio hor?? Keke...



Soup of the day. The waitress told us that it was tomato soup but I swear that it tasted like cheap minestone soup....


Cesar Salad...It was just so so for me. I had better.... Think the wasabi mango salad at Coffee Bean was alot better than this.



Spag with Dory fish and special mushroom sauce. How special can the sauce be when it tasted like something that was straight out from the can? I also know how to do lah... Come, I give you all recepie...1 can of mushroom soup, 1 white onion finely chopped, 1 hand full of fresh shitaki mushroom sliced. Kaoz....But one thing I can't deny. The garlic mush potato was good.


Mom had this tri-slab something...I forgot the name. She was just interested in the sausage...she likes it long, thick and chewy....keke



Then of all things, she had to order ice-cream. I was shivering half the time while eating this thing.....

Food Ratings : * * * * *

************************************

Yeah!! I got my Crocs...Comfy comfy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home