Fruit Feast
Boss wanted a fruit feast so he pull Ivy and Sharon to help him with buying the fruits...
When they came back..the first thing I could smell was...DURIAN!!! Yes!!!

When they came back..the first thing I could smell was...DURIAN!!! Yes!!!

Honeydew was so so...but the tiny oranges were quite sweet..

Longan...I like...Still miss the ones from Taiwan though..Big, fat and juicy

Didn't eat any of this Jackfruit but I brought some home for Mom...smell very nice though

Arrrggghh...I totally didn't touch any of this!! I hate Kiwi...

These seedless grapes are good shit man...

Noticed how big the strawberries are...damn bloody sweet too...

And presenting the bestest fruit of all...DURIAN!!! Shoik sia...

See, even Boss attacked the durian first...
I can't seem to load the picture of Sharon 'frenching' the strawberry but you can go see it on her blog..keke
Fruit Rating : Nose bleed



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home