Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Din Tai Fung

It's another crappy day at work today...You know, it is the time of the month when a woman starts getting cranky and all and nothing ever seems to go right for her? Yes, its that period...It's due soon...



Met up with Vincent and Angela for dinner last night...Big Bro kanna bully by us jia lat jia lat sia...We kinda 'conned' him into buying us dinner. Had dinner at Din Tai Fung. All I could think of was their xiao long bao....SLURP!!






I ordered the Steamed beef soup with noodles. If you want your hair to drop, eat this. I is don't like to eat things that are too salty. So, I didn't finish it.




Pork Chop fried rice. The rice was as good as ever. The pork chop was quite tasty but a little on the dry side.


Fried rice was good...Think I should order this the next time....


Xiao long bao...The skin was thin, filling was juicy...Nice...


Vegetable with pork dumping. Skin was quite thin but in filling was quite dry. Think the shrimp dumpling was better...

Food Ratings : * * * * *

***************************

Both of us got 'present' from Vincent...keke...


We've got voodoo dolls...Mine's the Ninja...


We is happy women...

Thanks Bro for the meal and presents....keke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home