Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crappy Day

It has been quite crappy lately...The usual Monday blues...and now I have recently added Tuesdays and Wednesdays to my Blue Days list too...


Congrates to Samantha who is starting her new job today...Keeping my fingers crossed for you gal...Relax and everything will be fine....


Need to calm another person...Wenzhu ah...don't worry. Your house will be nice nice. Just don't go around the whole Singapore to look for soo many IDs. Hope you get your keys soon yah...


**************************


I wanna go buy the new Crocs!!!


**************************


I seriously think that there is a problem with me. I can't seem to focus on anything right now. Especially the important stuff. I get distracted very easily. I need to focus...I seriously need to focus. But there are just too many things going on right now. The house, the wedding, work, work and more work...Soo many things not paid yet. The accounting part of my brain is way on leave...it has abandoned me. Can't even calculate simple maths now....AAArrrrgggghhhh...


Think I am becoming the jittery bride that Ah B has always been complaining about whenever one of his friends get married...Damn...Would appreciate if I have gotten more helpers... My 'wedding planner' is also soo busy with her work...she has got no time for me too...sniff sniff...


I need therapy...Shopping, massage, facial, manicure, padicure, hair treatment, tanning....Okie, it is just another bloody excuse to do all these without getting nagged at...Lets see...


Shopping = 5 X shoes = $150
Massage = Back massage + Scrub + Mask = $60
Facial = $45
Manicure = $24
Padicure = $26
Hair treatment = $68
Tanning = $1.20 (entry to swimming pool)
Total = $374.20

With that amount of money, I think I could use it to pay for 1 kitchen full length cupboard ($250) plus a little bit of here and there...


Baby, I seriously think you need to go get a Sugar Daddy.....Yup...A Sugar Daddy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home