How Long Will It Last?
When I was on my way to work this morning, something stuck me. Will I still be blogging when my hands and face are all wrinkled. Will there still be such a thing as a blog? Where will all my previous post go to?
I don't know. But mayb I just wanted to be sure that other than the photos that I have, I still have my 'digital' diary to show my kids and grand kids. Thinking too far ahead aren't I? But hell, who knows what will happen in the future right?
What will I be when I am old? Will I still be going to the Three Nations Ride with Ah Boy when I am 40ish or so?? Will I still be riding, if I ever get my license that is. Or will I be like another 三姑六婆 gossiping about who is having an affair with who under the block. Will I still be shopping around Orchard Road with Minie with walking sticks??
Guess its still too early for me to know all these. I just wanna live life to the fullest now. Looking forward to my big day. Dear, I wanna go riding with you. But first, we need to strike 4D.
I don't know. But mayb I just wanted to be sure that other than the photos that I have, I still have my 'digital' diary to show my kids and grand kids. Thinking too far ahead aren't I? But hell, who knows what will happen in the future right?
What will I be when I am old? Will I still be going to the Three Nations Ride with Ah Boy when I am 40ish or so?? Will I still be riding, if I ever get my license that is. Or will I be like another 三姑六婆 gossiping about who is having an affair with who under the block. Will I still be shopping around Orchard Road with Minie with walking sticks??
Guess its still too early for me to know all these. I just wanna live life to the fullest now. Looking forward to my big day. Dear, I wanna go riding with you. But first, we need to strike 4D.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home