To a Friend...
Dear Friend,
I am sorry if I have done anything wrong which upset you. And I am sorry that whatever it was caused you to change your perception of me. But there is nothing much I can do.
I am who I am and will always be this way. I never hide my feelings and I always wish for people around me to be happy.
I just want you to know that no matter how you see me, I still treat you as a friend. If you are in need of help or a listening ear, I will be here for you. And try to help within my means.
*********************
Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious thing.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
One of the surest evidences of friendship that one individual can display to another is telling him gently of a fault. If any other can excel it, it is listening to such a disclosure with gratitude, and amending the error.
A true friend tells the truth and the truth usually hurts.
***********************
Mi sick for past few days. Had fever the whole of Sunday. Diarrhoea the whole of Monday and still down with a stupid flu today. No appetite to eat at all. No even my favourite chocolate. Sniff sniff.
I hope this can help me shed some weight.
Think it must be all the stress bug flying around at home and in the office..Arrrggghhhh.....
I am sorry if I have done anything wrong which upset you. And I am sorry that whatever it was caused you to change your perception of me. But there is nothing much I can do.
I am who I am and will always be this way. I never hide my feelings and I always wish for people around me to be happy.
I just want you to know that no matter how you see me, I still treat you as a friend. If you are in need of help or a listening ear, I will be here for you. And try to help within my means.
*********************
Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious thing.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
One of the surest evidences of friendship that one individual can display to another is telling him gently of a fault. If any other can excel it, it is listening to such a disclosure with gratitude, and amending the error.
A true friend tells the truth and the truth usually hurts.
***********************
Mi sick for past few days. Had fever the whole of Sunday. Diarrhoea the whole of Monday and still down with a stupid flu today. No appetite to eat at all. No even my favourite chocolate. Sniff sniff.
I hope this can help me shed some weight.
Think it must be all the stress bug flying around at home and in the office..Arrrggghhhh.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home