Thanks Guys
My bunch of crazy wacky friends celebrated my birthday for me at Gold Dust. It is really a place to let your hair down after a stressful day at work.
I laughed till my jaws were almost locked, my stomach stitched and really felt very stress free for the first time. Seeing my man being 'molested' by the cross dresser (damn, didn't manage to get a pic) and Bryant's face being burried in a pair of silicon breast really made my day. Haha...
I was saboed to go on stage to. And also forced to dance with a virgin boy who was gonna get married... Both of us were like moving blocks of wood...hahaha.
Thanks guys for all the trouble and not forgetting Bryant cause he chose my birthday cake with lots of tender loving care...Huggies ppl!
I laughed till my jaws were almost locked, my stomach stitched and really felt very stress free for the first time. Seeing my man being 'molested' by the cross dresser (damn, didn't manage to get a pic) and Bryant's face being burried in a pair of silicon breast really made my day. Haha...
I was saboed to go on stage to. And also forced to dance with a virgin boy who was gonna get married... Both of us were like moving blocks of wood...hahaha.
Thanks guys for all the trouble and not forgetting Bryant cause he chose my birthday cake with lots of tender loving care...Huggies ppl!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home