One Weird Shit after another....
For once I thought I have escaped from the 'weird shits' in my previous work place and boy was I wrong....
Everyone here is very nice and normal but lerking at one corner of the office, there sits this very sensitive new age gal...She is nice for trying to be friendly but too nice in the matter of fact. Or maybe not, cause she
eavesdrops on people's conversations which she would use to SUDDENLY strike a conversation with me. I know I know. She is just trying to a be nice. You can call me a bitch but that is what I am. Too bad.
But tell me, would you want someone who suddenly pops up every half and hour, ask you weird questions, half the time mumbling the questions, and knows that you are least interested but doesn't care. Questions your every move and suddenly stands beside you when you are on the phone or doing something and staring at you like a hungry vulture?
It is a matter of time before I start going crazy...think I am almost reaching that stage liao anyway...sigh.
Everyone here is very nice and normal but lerking at one corner of the office, there sits this very sensitive new age gal...She is nice for trying to be friendly but too nice in the matter of fact. Or maybe not, cause she
eavesdrops on people's conversations which she would use to SUDDENLY strike a conversation with me. I know I know. She is just trying to a be nice. You can call me a bitch but that is what I am. Too bad.
But tell me, would you want someone who suddenly pops up every half and hour, ask you weird questions, half the time mumbling the questions, and knows that you are least interested but doesn't care. Questions your every move and suddenly stands beside you when you are on the phone or doing something and staring at you like a hungry vulture?
It is a matter of time before I start going crazy...think I am almost reaching that stage liao anyway...sigh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home