Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations Jiehui and Xueling! Both of you are now husband and wife.

And congratulations to Xiuwen also! Finally, Ken proposed! So happy for you. Don't forget to pre-m me and Zhu, aka "Wedding Advisors".


********************************
Marriage is not a very easy thing to maintain. Alot of people treat marriage as child's play. In a marriage, there is a lot of compromising and communication.
"Ahiya..married liao very different. You will see the irritating side of your partner! Buay Tah Han!". This was what my cousin said to me before I got married. She complained about her hubby not helping out with the housework, not flushing the toilet after use etc. But I told myself, nobody forced me into a marriage. I choose my husband myself and I should love him the way he is (P.S. But sometimes the housework thing gets kinda irritating...) and he to love me the way I am.
Yes, there may be arguments at times but it always ends with a hug and 'sorry' for us. I think its partly his busy schedule that made us treasure the time he spends at home with me, rather than arguing and spending the only time we have together grumpy.
But seriously, I am getting bored being alone at home sometimes. Which means to say, I need to work harder to have a little Charlie or Avril JR to keep me company...keke...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

While waiting for Charlie/Avril Jr to arrive, you always have friends who are there to keep you company when you are bored LOL

10:09 PM  
Blogger simple girl said...

yes yes!! and i have JUST the present for baby charlie / avril!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Hes said...

haha ya
we are ard when u wan to have some fun.

await baby avril + charlie... oh long it is going to be long feng tia

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home