Wednesday, September 03, 2008

幸福

幸福 is when...

1) I wake up every morning and see him sleeping beside me.

2) He plants kisses onto my forehead before he goes to work everyday.

3) Calls to make sure I have my meals.

4) Waits up for me when I go out with my girlfriends.

5) He scolds me when I do something wrong.

6) He makes sure I get the best part of the dish.

7) He comes home safely everyday.

8) He cooks for me my favourite soup

9) He calls to make sure that I am home safe.

10) He hugs me to sleep at night.

The simple things he does everyday gives me that 幸福 feeling of being married to him. He has taught me alot of things. He taught me to be independent, to let my hair down and most importantly, to enjoy the finest things in life.

So, what is your 幸福?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

幸福....has already been trashed/neglected/destroyed with my own hands.

:)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home