I'm Back!
Yes! I am back...partially though...my soul is still over at SF. If I had the money, I would still be there...lol. And I am starting to miss the twins le...Amber called me 'kai-ma' (Godma in Cantonese) without anyone prompting her.
Oh! Congratulations to the Mommies-to-be...Angela and Serene (aka by soon to be sis-in-law) and also to the new 2B Road Terror, Jean!! Awesome....
There are still loads of unpacking to do. My house is in a mess with all the dirty laundry and shopping from US. Washing machine not big enough so have to do them by loads.
Yes Zhu, I will post my buys for you to see...but only when I am free...lol
**************************
Darn! Just realised that I still can't collect my bike. It's the Lunar 7th month. I know, I know. Superstitious. But better safe than sorry right?? So looks like I've gotta wait another month before I can ride my bike.
Anyways, went over to FuDe last sunday to touch and hug my bike....sob. Also passed all the goodies that I bought for her to FuDe to fix them up. Awesome!
************************
Yes! I passed my MAP and will be collecting my Dip in Nov. Uber long loz...
Oh! Congratulations to the Mommies-to-be...Angela and Serene (aka by soon to be sis-in-law) and also to the new 2B Road Terror, Jean!! Awesome....
There are still loads of unpacking to do. My house is in a mess with all the dirty laundry and shopping from US. Washing machine not big enough so have to do them by loads.
Yes Zhu, I will post my buys for you to see...but only when I am free...lol
**************************
Darn! Just realised that I still can't collect my bike. It's the Lunar 7th month. I know, I know. Superstitious. But better safe than sorry right?? So looks like I've gotta wait another month before I can ride my bike.
Anyways, went over to FuDe last sunday to touch and hug my bike....sob. Also passed all the goodies that I bought for her to FuDe to fix them up. Awesome!
************************
Yes! I passed my MAP and will be collecting my Dip in Nov. Uber long loz...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home