Laguna Seca..here I come!
Sitting in my hotel room having microwaved mashed potatoes while waiting for Hil and Sarah to arrive. Going to Leguna Seca to watch the motorgp race today.
Did a whole load of damage at Coach yesterday...Its such an evil place!! And bloody hell..where can you get Levis jeans that cost 40SGD in Singapore? Madness!!






Did a whole load of damage at Coach yesterday...Its such an evil place!! And bloody hell..where can you get Levis jeans that cost 40SGD in Singapore? Madness!!






Oh. Hil and Sarah brought us to an authentic Vietnamese restaurant for dinner last night...Uber awesome I tell you!!











4 Comments:
Those pictures are making me itch to go US man.....
And the twins are sooo cute haha... send my regards to the kids.... and their parents :p
Every pic we took..we were like 'where's johnny?'
Come Lah...we wait here for you!
Walau eh.. you all are making me go nuts! KNN, once I clear whatever I need to clear by this year, I'm gonna save up liao.....NBz....
Post a Comment
<< Home