Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bugis Village is such an EVIL Place

The title says it all. Its seriously pure EVIL!!

Last saturday, Me and Charlie headed down to Bugis for lunch after paying for our passport at ICA. After lunch, we went over to Bugis Village cause he needed to get a silicon cover for his new E51 before he left for an appointment. And guess what? I was left alone to rome in Bugis Village. How wrong can that be? VERY!

After 30 mins there, I did a total damage of $50. Bought 2 t-shirts (1 for me and 1 for Yuhong), 1 blouse (for Yuhong), 2 belts (1 for me and 1 for Yuhong) and 1 pair of leggings (for me). After 30 mins, I told myself 'No More!' and quickly messaged Charlie to tell him that I am going over to Redhill to meet him. Evil lah I tell you...especially when everything is uber cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home