Total Laziness
Hey Babes. Sorry. Though I promised pictures of my buys, I have not uploaded them to my PC yet cause I am uber lazy. LOL
My brain juice is currently uber low. I thought that the wine session last night would give it a boost. But apparently not. Still as brain dead. My panda eyes are half closed right now. Yawn.
Well, if you babes need to know, I have pretty much done my shopping through this website. www.momentsfashion.multiply.com. Me uber lazy to go shopping center to buy clothes. So stay at home and click click click. And I tell you, its uber not healthy for my pockets loz. Sigh....
I think I better start my 'Garage Sale' soon so that I can earn some extra money. -_-"
My brain juice is currently uber low. I thought that the wine session last night would give it a boost. But apparently not. Still as brain dead. My panda eyes are half closed right now. Yawn.
Well, if you babes need to know, I have pretty much done my shopping through this website. www.momentsfashion.multiply.com. Me uber lazy to go shopping center to buy clothes. So stay at home and click click click. And I tell you, its uber not healthy for my pockets loz. Sigh....
I think I better start my 'Garage Sale' soon so that I can earn some extra money. -_-"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home