Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Crazy Month

Sorry guys. It has been a crazy month for me. Uber busy at work, lots of partying and appointments.

Yippie! Ah B will be home this Thursday. He has been away for the last 28 days and eating the food of Taiwan. Uber jealous! Soo motivated to save money right now so that I can go to Taiwan and have my favourite Taiwan cuisine. Especially all the yummy pictures he sent me. Arrrggghhh. Miss him loads. Without him around, no one to massage my aching feet after clubbing. No one to cuddle with at night. No one to listen to my endless grumbling about FB and DQ. No one to make me laugh like mad when I am feeling down. But all will be over soon. 2 more days and he will be back. Going to make him a yummy dinner when he comes back.

Oh ya. I managed to smoke my way through my exams and passed with marks better than I expected. Soo pleased with myself. Totally no mood to study at all for this semester and I have been partying all the way when I was suppose to be studying at home. RayRay and Sarah B are crazy party animals! They made me go partying! Told me I need to relax! So not my fault! Haha..you know I love you gals right??

I better post some pics soon. Or Zhu will scold me say I buy things never share. Lol. But first, I'll leave you with pics from the crazy partying!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home