Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Step

I've made a big first step. I've sent out my resume! Don't ask me where cause I know most of you will kill me if I told you guys where I've sent my resume. Anyways, even if I don't get this job, its okie. I'm just sending it out just to test market. But if I get this job, it's definitely paying me better than what I am getting now. (P.S. I tell you, even some bagalah in my company earns more than me loz).

*********************************

For the last few months, I have been 'Auntie Aggie' to some of my closest friends. Trying to give them the most sensible advice that I can think of.

But sometimes, I am really lost for words. It came to the point where I started repeating myself. It got me thinking alot though, if the advices that I have given are right or wrong. I know that sometimes its hard to judge. Some advice may seem practical to others, but to others, it might suck big time.

For my dear friend 'Matchstick'. The only advice I can give to you is that you have to move on. I know that you still love and think about her alot. And the pain that you are going through now is unbearable. Learn from your mistakes. Don't make the same ones again. Change for the better. Change for yourself. You must learn to have confidence in yourself. If you think you still love her and want her back, thick skin abit and win her back. Don't just sit there and wait for the fruit to drop.

For dearest lesbo 'Sunflower'. I am happy for you, yet angry at the same time. I don't know how should I put it. I am happy that you have taken a big leap and moved on. At the same time, I am angry at you for tiring yourself out. I know its hard for you and him. And I don't know if I am in any position to say this. We accepted, acknowledged and respect XKL as a part of you now. But there is one fact that non of us can change, is that you are and always will be Flower's wife. And nothing is going to change that. You have been through alot. But you found the courage to love again. That I am proud of you. However, at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself if you want to carry on with someone who can't accept your past. It's not going to be easy.

***************************

Went to Bugis Village after work yesterday. Tell you. I almost bought the whole of Bugis loz. Everything is uber cheap!! Managed to control myself. Got 2 shirts for $10 each and I quickly left that evil place. I am soo tempted to go back there to get some shoes. How can you resist shoes that are below $20 per pair? Arrrggghhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home