Longchamp
Yes. I've gotten myself the Longchamp bag. I know I was suppose to buy a cheongsam for my BIL's wedding but I figured that why buy something that I will only wear it once (or maybe twice) and not wear it again. Compared to something which I will use almost everyday. Logical right?
I can hear Wen and Zhu nagging at me already...
*******************************
My BIL's wedding in on the 14 Sep. And I have nothing to wear! Actually, I have lots of clothes to wear but just that all of them are black. And Ah Ma don't like people to wear plain black on happy occassions. But I'll find a way. I'll need to ransack my cupboard this weekend and its no easy task.
I am still in the mids of printing their wedding invitation for them. It's pretty...cause I made it. Lol.
I can hear Wen and Zhu nagging at me already...
*******************************
My BIL's wedding in on the 14 Sep. And I have nothing to wear! Actually, I have lots of clothes to wear but just that all of them are black. And Ah Ma don't like people to wear plain black on happy occassions. But I'll find a way. I'll need to ransack my cupboard this weekend and its no easy task.
I am still in the mids of printing their wedding invitation for them. It's pretty...cause I made it. Lol.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home