What Goes Around Comes Around
I have been waiting for this moment for a long long time. Call me evil. I don't bloody care. Seriously, I believe in karma.
I remembered when I was still handling that job scope, these bitches would always pin point at the tiny mistakes me and my exec have done (which is non of their bloody business), thinking that it's soo easy to do what I was doing. Balls to you man.
Now that you have taken over my 'shit', you are starting to realise how shitty the job can be.
The rest of us are just sitting back and enjoying the show. Can I have another round of popcorns please??
************************************
Darn, my secret wish list is getting longer and longer by the day. I better start shortlisting them or I will turn broke pretty soon.
Soo many things to do but soo little time.
************************************
Looks like I'll be able to enjoy the 4mths of maternity leave since it will be implemented next year. Awesome. Need to work harder towards that goal...hahahahahahaha
I remembered when I was still handling that job scope, these bitches would always pin point at the tiny mistakes me and my exec have done (which is non of their bloody business), thinking that it's soo easy to do what I was doing. Balls to you man.
Now that you have taken over my 'shit', you are starting to realise how shitty the job can be.
The rest of us are just sitting back and enjoying the show. Can I have another round of popcorns please??
************************************
Darn, my secret wish list is getting longer and longer by the day. I better start shortlisting them or I will turn broke pretty soon.
Soo many things to do but soo little time.
************************************
Looks like I'll be able to enjoy the 4mths of maternity leave since it will be implemented next year. Awesome. Need to work harder towards that goal...hahahahahahaha



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home