Married Woman
Yes. I am now a married woman but that doesn't mean that I can't indulge in some self pampering. If my husband is not complaining, I don't see why others should comment about it.
This is where people always get the wrong idea. When a woman is married doesn't mean she has no life of her own. Doesn't mean being married, she has to stay at home and be a 黄脸婆. And doesn't mean that being a 黄脸婆 is a good wife.
For me, I feel that a good wife is someone who shares her husband's burden financial, emotionally and physically. Understand his needs and care for him. Faithful and loyal. But who can be that perfect? I am not a perfect wife but I try to do my best.
I am not guilty that I go for facials, massages, hair treatment and manicures. I enjoy each and every session that I go to. Those are my joy. My form of relaxation...
Ah B's joy would be indulging in a nice cup of coffee, reading the daily papers, playing with his Xbox 360, surfing the net, watching soccer and anything to do with bikes... So if he is enjoying things that most guys do, don't you think I have the right to enjoy doing the things that what most women like to do??
So ladies, married doesn't mean that you can't pamper yourself. Of course there has to be a limit. Go get a manicure or a spa treatment once in awhile. You will be suprised how happy you will feel after that...
This is where people always get the wrong idea. When a woman is married doesn't mean she has no life of her own. Doesn't mean being married, she has to stay at home and be a 黄脸婆. And doesn't mean that being a 黄脸婆 is a good wife.
For me, I feel that a good wife is someone who shares her husband's burden financial, emotionally and physically. Understand his needs and care for him. Faithful and loyal. But who can be that perfect? I am not a perfect wife but I try to do my best.
I am not guilty that I go for facials, massages, hair treatment and manicures. I enjoy each and every session that I go to. Those are my joy. My form of relaxation...
Ah B's joy would be indulging in a nice cup of coffee, reading the daily papers, playing with his Xbox 360, surfing the net, watching soccer and anything to do with bikes... So if he is enjoying things that most guys do, don't you think I have the right to enjoy doing the things that what most women like to do??
So ladies, married doesn't mean that you can't pamper yourself. Of course there has to be a limit. Go get a manicure or a spa treatment once in awhile. You will be suprised how happy you will feel after that...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home