Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Girls Out Loud

I can't believe that I actually stayed up to watch Girls out loud. If you are wonder what show is that, its the on with Rozz and the freaky short fuck in it. Initially I was like WTF when the advertisments for the show came out. But then the other day, Ah B downloaded some clips of the show from Youtube and showed them to me. What made me wanna watch the show was the clip of XX being made to go on a blind date with Steven Lim, the 'famous' eyebrow plucker. I tell you, that was really funny...

Throughout the whole show, XX kept blabbing things that a typical airhead would say. Especially the part when they were doing the photoshoot and she had an octopus on her...'Ahhhh, ahhhh, my mouth my mouth...be careful of my mouth...' But the photos were nice though. And how to record an album if she keeps laughing for no apparent reason when the song was suppose to be a sad song??

But whatever it is, I am going to watch the next episode. Why? Cause it's the Steven Lim's episode! Buahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home