Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tips for the Men

Just some little tips for the guys.

There are a few do's and dont's when it come to answering questions your female partner ask. The way you answer the questions determine if you will get to enjoy the rest of your day or not.

*************************************

Gal : Dear, am I pretty??

Wrong Ans : Why you always ask stupid question one? You not sian is it??

If only you could hear the sound of her heart breaking into a million pieces. Even if she knows she is pretty, she just wanna be praised. Women are bitches. They only wanna hear the good things.

Right Ans : Of course you are pretty. (Look at her and not somewhere else when saying this)

*************************************

Gal : Do you love me??

Wrong Ans : Eh, you very boh liao is it? Everyday hear me say 'I love you' not enough ah? Still must ask this stupid question??

Jia lat liao loz if you answer like that. You will NOT enjoy the rest of your day. *Shake head*

Right Ans : Of course I love you. If not, why would I be with you in the first place?

************************************

Gal : Dear, I got stretch marks!!! Soo ugly. How??

Wrong Ans : Huh?? Then do something about it lah. There is nothing I can do...

If only she could slap you, she would slap you soo hard that your head would turn 360 degrees.

Right Ans : Ahiyo. No matter how many stretch marks you have you still pretty one. I like can liao.

I know its a lie but a lie that would make the rest of your day peaceful.....

************************************

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home