Golden Anniversary
Attended Grand Uncle Eng Say's and Grand Aunty Kim Moi's 50th wedding anniversary earlier on. It's the first time I've been to a wedding function with soo many 'lau langs' around. Time passes soo fast. It seems like yesterday when Grand Uncle Eng Say put me on his lap and bought me my first cheese burger. Now he is a happy grandpa of 6 grandchildren. He used his charm as a police officer to win over the heart of my dear Grand Aunty. And I think she won him over my her wonderful cooking skills...And when the renewed their vows, I almost cried...Soo touching.
First time in my life I see soo many 'lau lang' waltzing....
Children and grandchildren who brought this event together
First time in my life I see soo many 'lau lang' waltzing....Even Dad and Mom joined in...
************************************************
A Kittynized car.....








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home