Honeymoon
For those of you who keep asking me when will I be going for my honeymoon, the answer is I will when I have all the money in the world. Money is seriously not the problem. But the huge problem is that money not enough.
Seriously, to me, honeymoon is just an excuse to go for a holiday with your partner without getting nagged at by parents for spending money on holidays. But can only use it once. So what is the point. I can have as many honeymoons as I want with hubby cause we always go for holidays (not far..mostly KL..cheaper) secretly....hahahaha..I know. No logic...
Anyways, will be going for a double honeymoon with Sarah B and Damien to US. They have not gone for their honeymoon too. Going to visit Sarah M and the twins...Miss them soo much. Can't wait to get my hands on the twins. I've been itching to pinch their cheeks since the day they left...
Oh yah! Amber got her first tooth..So, by the time I get there, she should have a more popping out.
Seriously, to me, honeymoon is just an excuse to go for a holiday with your partner without getting nagged at by parents for spending money on holidays. But can only use it once. So what is the point. I can have as many honeymoons as I want with hubby cause we always go for holidays (not far..mostly KL..cheaper) secretly....hahahaha..I know. No logic...
Anyways, will be going for a double honeymoon with Sarah B and Damien to US. They have not gone for their honeymoon too. Going to visit Sarah M and the twins...Miss them soo much. Can't wait to get my hands on the twins. I've been itching to pinch their cheeks since the day they left...
Oh yah! Amber got her first tooth..So, by the time I get there, she should have a more popping out.
Labels: Rants



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home