Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Gathering

Met up with some of my secondary school classmates yesterday. As usual, I am the one and only girl who turned up. Sianz. Reason being I have a sweet and understanding husband-to-be who kinda lets me do what ever I want. The other gals are either mothers, married or have possesive bfs...And my poor friend Melvin was being traumatized by one of our girlfriend's bf...He interrogated him like a criminal. Poor guy.



Melvin who is a insurance agent now earning big bucks and his gf, Sharon


Mingwei who is in the engineering line and also a father of one..He looks more like a loanshark right??


Jianyong who's in the IT line now. Still as skinny as ever.

**********************************

We went to Mahattan Fish at Plaza Singapura for dinner. I would choose Fish & Co anytime over this man. Its a place that I won't go back to if I had a choice. But amazing how it still has customers. The service was slow, the food was so so and you are amazingly invisible to the staff there.

Garlic Butter Mussels. No tast of garlic or butter. Was just some mussels soaked in some salty yellow coloured sauce


Deep fried mushrooms. Think this was the only good thing we last yesterday. Nice and crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside

Jianyong ordered the Fish and Chips. He hates fish but likes Fish and chips...Ironic...He said that it sucked. The fish wasn't fresh.


Mel and Gf ordered the Flaming platter for 2. Why flaming? Cause they actually used the 'blow torch' to bake the cheeze on the prawns.. They didn't like it one bit. Too much fried stuff and the freshness of the seafood was just so so..


I had Butter Garlic Seabass. Mine wasn't too bad except I can't taste the sauce and the rice was just so so. I've only got 1/4 of a tomato as vege...Pathetic

Food Ratings : * * * * *

*******************************

Yeah! I've got a new cactus to replace my old one....This time, I am putting it away from the computer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home